Monday, June 22, 2020

Postgraduate Studies

After finishing my career as  Pharmaceutical Chemist, I would like to carry out some postgraduate study related to regulatory matters, mainly focused on the area of ​​cosmetic products.

I have great interest in the large number of cosmetic products that are produced in different countries, where there are raw materials that are often not found in Chile, and to be imported into Chile, these products need to comply with the legislation of our country, in accordance with the guidelines provided by regulatory bodies.  I would love if this variety of products could be accessible to many people with different type of skin.

In Chile, the University of Chile teaches the Diploma in Regulatory Affairs, which has a part focused on cosmetic products. The ideal would be to take these complementary courses paralel with my work, and make it in person and online.

Homero Simpson y la Universidad - El Mostrador

No comments:

Post a Comment