Wednesday, June 10, 2020

I want to be a ecologic person

Recycling is not something we learn from a young age, at least in our country and society.

Unfortunately in my house we have not incorporated any recycling habit, although I would like very much be able to lead a more ecological life with my family.

The truth is that I love to walk and I try to do it as much as I can, I prefer this to take the bus or the subway.

I have friends who lead a much more sustainable life and I learned a lot from them, I hope that when I live alone I will have a space to compost or places to recycle waste.

So far I have done nothing to reduce my carbon footprint, but I really hope to start acting soon for the good of the planet.

Hopefully these subjects were taught to us at school, so them would be habits that we would all have acquired.

With this post I feel like a terrible person, haha. I promise to change my habits to become a better person to our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment